Sinotech is a leading supplier of cost-effective motors for industrial applications. We provide a full range of products, including DC Motors, Brushless DC Motors, Encoders, Servo Motors, and Stepper Motors. All our products are tested to meet industry standards, ensuring reliable performance over the long term.
Sinotech has a suitable motor for your project whether you need high torque or low-speed operation. With years of experience in this field, we understand our customers’ needs and strive to provide them with the most cost-effective solution that perfectly fits their application requirements.
Different Products that Sinotech Offers
Sinotech offers custom motor components and mechanical parts for all types of applications.
Motors are an integral part of almost all industrial and consumer machines. They provide the power to move various objects, such as wheels, fans, pumps, and other rotating components that require torque output.
- AC Motors are Alternating Current motors that rely on varying currents of electricity to produce rotational torque. They come in many shapes and sizes with different power ratings. The most common types are induction and synchronous motors.
- DC Motors use Direct Current (DC) electrical power instead of AC to create a rotational force. They are typically used for lower-speed applications such as robotics, conveyor belts, fans, and other devices that require precise speed control.
- Servo Motors are specialized motors for positioning or controlling high-accuracy actuated systems, such as robotic arms and precision machinery. Unlike AC and DC motors, servos have integrated electronics that allow them to monitor their position within very small increments.
- Gearmotors are motors that contain an integrated gearhead, or reduction unit, which reduces the motor’s output speed. They are commonly used in applications requiring precise torque and speed control, such as material handling systems and conveyors.
- Optical Encoders are sensors that measure the rotational position of a motor shaft. They typically utilize infrared light sources to detect incremental changes in the rotary motion of motors and other mechanical components. Controllers can then use this data to accurately regulate those components’ speed and direction.
Motor components are essential components of electric motors. They help to convert electrical energy into mechanical energy and make the motor run smoothly and efficiently.
- Armatures & Field Coils: These two coils work together in the motor. The armature coil is a stationary part of the motor that creates an electromagnet when a battery or other power source is energized by current. The field coil, also known as a stator, surrounds the armature and works together with it to generate motion.
- Brushes: They transfer electricity between moving parts in the motor. They consist of metal strips connected to copper wires that can slide along a rotating surface like the commutator. Brushes provide low-resistance current paths and help to maintain consistent torque and speed in the motor.
- Commutators: These are also important parts of electric motors. They rotate as part of a motor’s armature, helping to redirect the current flow from the brushes so that it always flows in the same direction. This ensures that maximum torque is generated regardless of the rotation direction.
- Laminations: These consist of thin strips of electrical grade steel that are assembled into an armature or stator core. The laminations reduce the eddy current losses and increase efficiency by providing low resistance paths for current flow.
- Wound Coils: They create inductance in a motor, allowing it to run at different speeds according to how much electricity it supplies. These coils can be made from copper or aluminum and are usually wound around a core such as an armature or stator.
Formed Metal Parts
Formed metal parts offer tremendous versatility in product design and manufacturing. They can be used to create small intricate components or large structural members. The casting process involves pouring molten metal into a mold of the desired shape, allowing it to cool and harden, then removing the part from its mold.
Depending on the application, different types of casting processes may be used, including:
- Investment castings
- Centrifugal castings
- Ceramic mold castings
- Die castings
- Lost foam castings
- Permanent mold castings
- Plaster mold castings
- Sand castings
- Shell mold castings
- Squeeze castings
Shafts: Shafts are a vital structural component used in various machines and engineering applications. They are designed to transmit rotational power or torque from one location to another while maintaining alignment between the two components they are connected to.
Assemblies: Assembly is the process of joining components together to create a complete product. It ensures all parts fit together properly and function as expected, so careful coordination among suppliers is essential to successful assembly.
Microfluidic Valves: Microfluidic valves are essential components of lab-on-a-chip devices and other microfluidic systems. They provide a way to control and manipulate the flow of liquid or gas within a system and are used to route, mix, separate, inject, or block materials as they move through the channels. Valves can be controlled manually or electronically, depending on the application.
Magnets: Magnets are essential to electric motors and generators, which drive current through electromagnets. The type of magnet used in a motor or generator can affect the device’s efficiency, performance, and size. Ceramic magnets and rare earth magnets offer distinct advantages for different applications
Rubber parts: Rubber parts are essential for most motors, providing durability and flexibility to these complex machines. They act as buffers between two metal parts, enabling them to move without causing excessive friction or wear. Rubber also helps absorb shock, vibrations, and noise the motor generates so it can operate efficiently and safely.
Benefits of Custom Manufacturing Through Sinotech
Custom manufacturing through Sinotech provides various benefits that help businesses save time, money, and resources.
- Cost Savings: Custom manufacturing can help companies save on costs since they can design the product to its specifications. By controlling every aspect of its production, manufacturers can reduce overheads and decrease wastage, meaning their final product is more competitively priced in the market.
- Quality Assurance: With custom manufacturing, it’s possible to control quality from the start. Companies will have greater oversight into what components are used in creating a product and have input on how these components work together within its designs. This results in an end product with high-quality standards that meet customers’ expectations.
- Quick Turnaround: The speed at which a custom-manufactured part or component can be created is often faster than traditional manufacturing processes. This helps companies ensure their product reaches the market sooner, resulting in a competitive advantage.
- Reduced Errors: Custom manufacturing can reduce errors since parts are specifically designed for one purpose or application. Having control over the design and production processes means that components fit together precisely as they’re meant to when it comes time for assembly.
Custom-engineered parts at Sinotech
Sinotech is the absolute best for creating custom designs and producing quality products for your projects. From the design process to engineering to manufacturing, we guarantee top-notch materials and craftsmanship that exceed expectations.
We have the expertise and knowledge you need to make any project successful, from complex parts to straightforward components. Our cost-effective options ensure you stay on budget while getting the superior quality you deserve.
Get started on your project today by contacting us for a quote, and let us help turn your ideas into reality. Contact us at (503) 828-9882 to start your next project!